Emergency Order COVID19 Updates!!!
Updated August 18, 2021
In 2021 a “Better Us” means a Safer Us
OPEN AT THE YMCA:
- The YMCA Wellness Center, Gymnasium, and Pool remain open for individual safe exercise.
- Hot Tub and Sauna remain open
- Child Development Center Licensed Preschool Swim Lessons
- Daily Family Kids Gym Reservations
- Virtual Personal Training (as little as $5 per session)
- One on one Personal Training (sessions in private space)
- NEW LES MILLS Affiliate membership (https://www.lesmillsondemand.com/en_us/us_affiliate_offer/ Discounted On Demand membership, a portion goes directly to our YMCA)
- Child Development Center Classrooms
- Private Swim Lessons
- In Person Water and Land Group Exercise
- After School Fit Club
- In Person Small Group Personal Training
- Kids Gym staffed–limited. Please see Kids Gym Schedule
- Group Swim Lessons
- Coffee services
PAUSED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 20th
- Nationwide members
- Day Passes *We will recognize any free day passes that have recently been given out for various events*
Currently Remaining CLOSED:
- Youth Center
- Group Rentals
- Tot Watch
Thank you again for your flexibility during this time. Thank you for your continued support and membership (it’s crucial for ALL of us) Thank you for staying safe and keeping the YMCA a place where we ALL can feel welcomed.
For a SAFER US.
- Please do not enter the building if you have been experiencing any symptoms of illness (i.e. fever, shortness of breath, diarrhea, vomiting, etc.)
- Free weights, cardio equipment, and working out for individuals ages 12+ is available
- Members must clean equipment BEFORE and AFTER use
- Locker rooms will be open with distancing and increased cleaning
- No Towel service including shower towels and sweat towels are available. Please bring your own towel.
- Drinking fountains are available. Water bottle fillers are available.
- Use Green door in back of building leading to the Youth Center
- Parent Sign in will have clean pens. Used pens will need to be sanitized before reuse
- Health Screening questions will be asked before entering
- We will roate between kids gym, youth center, big gym, and outside
- campers will wash hands as they change rooms, before and after meals, and after bathroom use. More often as we deem necessary.
- If child is wearing a mask they will need to be able to take off their mask by themselves in case they are having difficulty breathing because of mask.
- If child starts to get ill during the day they will be isolated in the “health center,” their temperature taken, and parents called for immediate pick up.
- Reasons for immediate pick-up are; temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, persistent cough, diarrhea, vomiting, or shortness of breath.
- To come back to camp children will have to be fever free for 72 hours without any fever reducing medication.
The Michigan Health Department currently recommends mask usage but is not actively mandating mask usage. Please be aware and make choices that are best for your family.
- The Kids Gym is open to children 5-12
- There are opportunities on for member families to reserve the Kids Gym space.
- Space reservation time is limited to 1 hour.
- Families may join reservations as they see fit using their own personal precautions and safety guidelines.
- All participants MUST be members
- All Participants must sign COVID-19 waiver
- If parent is not comfortable with swim instructor within 6ft a parent will be required to be in the water during the lesson
- Masks are not required for participants
- Class capacity is limited
- Other pool guidelines are expected to be followed to ensure safety
- ALL children must register in advance for Tot Watch. Registration opens 2 days in advance and closes 12 hours prior to session. This is to ensure we have the staff and spaced prepared for your child. Please call the Front Desk if you miss the cut off time and are interested in registering your child. There is no guarantee that there will be space or staff available if you have not registered in advance.
- One infant is allowed per session. To register an infant please contact the Front Desk directly.
- Temperatures will be taken and health questions will be asked before entering
- Children over 5 must wear a mask
- We will be doing our best to enforce distancing but it is your choice and knowledge in allowing your child in the Tot Watch room with other children and the understanding that sometimes kids act like kids and there may be times your child is not properly distanced. By placing your child in Tot Watch you are assuming this understanding of responsibility.
- No diaper changes or bathroom breaks will be permitted. In the case a child needs assistance the parent will be retrieved
- Parents/guardians are not permitted in the Tot Watch Room
- ALL children in the same family unit count as 1 registration. Please make sure all children entering Tot Watch meet requirements of age and infant limit. Please contact the front desk to register multiple children and to receive the family discounted rate.
- Financial Assistance IS available for this program. Please contact Rachel Berglund or the Front Desk for more information.